You wineshop in Chalon-sur-Saône
Terroirs & Millésimes
- A large and renovated shop in order to better welcome you.
- A 16th century vaulted cellar dedicated to wine tasting.
- A selection of 200 world famous estates and talented young winegrowers on the rise.
- A rich range of 1200 references from France and abroad, from the great classics to the most secret discoveries.
- A beautiful range of brandies and liqueurs.
- A collection of magnums to defy time.
In this traditional and authentic setting of stone, wood and forged iron… Tasty emotions guaranteed in a warm and friendly atmosphere! … To be visited without moderation!
Steven, our sommelier
« Born in Paris… no stereotype »
« Parisian Origin » Steven does not want to claim a particular vineyard even if his diplomas as a barman and then as a sommelier acquired at the school of Tours offers him a beautiful land of adoption in the Loire Valley… To better satisfy his “thirst” of learning, this globetrotter at heart has already made a beautiful professional pilgrimage that has taken him from the Saint-Ambroix Abbey in Bourges to the 1741 in Strasbourg, via Jean-Michel Lorrain’s Côte Saint-Jacques in Joigny, Jean-Luc Rabanel’s Atelier in Arles, the Relais & Châteaux la Signoria in Calvi and the Manali Hotel in Courchevel… A beautiful collection of starred tables!
And now cellarman!
Curious about everything, not sectarian for a penny with a nice humour, Steven will take you on a journey of discoveries through a constantly changing “landscape” of 200 estates in France and abroad… Discoveries and pleasures guaranteed.